cass tech blueprint bow tie.
Cass Technical High School Blueprint. Illustration from original 1917 blueprints. We've digitally restored photos of the original prints to minimize creases and water damage.
"Cass Technical School was built in 1917 by architects William E. Higginbotham (1858-1923) and partner William G. Malcomson. They both designed many schools, churches and residential buildings throughout Detroit from 1894 to 1923. Albert Kahn Associates designed the modern addition which was completed in 1985. The school was damaged in a fire and abandoned in 2007."